Indoor worship service changes.
We are excited to announce some changes to the 9:30 AM Sunday indoor worship services which went into effect on June 13th.
As more and more members are vaccinated and the state and CDC relax their restrictions on indoor gatherings, Bausman is also changing some of its COVID-19 policy and procedures keeping your safety as a paramount concern. The lists below pertain to the indoor worship services.
Please read the following very carefully.
1) Bausman’s 9:30 indoor worship services will continue to be posted on Facebook Live and YouTube later in the day Sunday or Monday.
2) If you are in any of the high-risk categories and do not feel safe gathering with others at this time, please continue worshiping from home.
3) If you are not feeling well, please stay home and worship from there.
4) Attendance may expose you to COVID-19 and you assume the risk of exposure.
If you plan to attend the Indoor Service
1) The attendance limitation of between 40 and 50 worshipers has been lifted.
2) You no longer need to call to reserve a seat by noon Thursday.
3) Only the front door and the handicap ramp door will be open.
4) Wearing a mask/face covering for worshipers 2 years and older is still required inside the church during the entire service at this time.
5) However, singing out loud while wearing your mask is permitted.
6) Temperatures will no longer be taken.
7) Please continue to practice 3 to 6 feet social distancing while inside the church where possible.
8) We do ask that you sit in the designated pews.
9) Live flowers can be purchased for the altar.
10) Masks for those who forgot theirs and hand sanitizer will continue to be available.
11) The office will remain locked on Sundays. Business should be conducted during the week.
What to expect during and after the service
1) Offering collection trays will be at both entrances to the sanctuary.
2) Both the ladies and the unisex restrooms will be available.
3) The cloak room remains closed.
4) There will not be cushions on the pews at this time.
5) There will be no nursery services for young children.
6) Children should remain in their seats during the children’s sermon.
7) The water fountain is not accessible.
8) Please exit after the service in a safe and orderly fashion.
9) Please take your bulletin and everything you brought with you when you leave.
Please do not leave trash behind.
10) Bibles and hymnals may be returned to the pews.
We realize that these temporary guidelines and restrictions may not suit everyone at
this time. If that is the case, please continue worshiping from home and we hope to see
you in the future when these guidelines and restrictions are further relaxed or eliminated.
Terry Gerhart Mark Johnson
President of ConsistoryPa